What is personal data?
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Who is the data controller?
The company responsible for processing your personal data is Altyor SAS, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €3,700,000.00, registered in the Orléans Trade and Companies Register under number 527 909 790, whose registered office is at 121, rue des Hêtres – 45590 Saint Cyr en Val.
Who are the recipients of the personal data?
The recipient of the personal data is Altyor SAS. Your personal data may be transmitted to external service providers who process or store it on behalf of Altyor SAS.
Altyor SAS ensures that subcontractors guarantee the protection and security of personal data.
Collection, processing and purposes of personal data
|Personal data||Purposes||Legal basis||Time of collection|
|First and last name||Identification||Executing a contract||Creating a customer account / Using the contact form|
|Postal address||Delivery of orders||Executing a contract||Creating a customer account|
|E-mail address||Order management Newsletter sending||Executing a contract Information before sending a newsletter||Creating a customer account Using the online contact form|
|Telephone number||Contact the client||Executing a contract||Creating a customer account|
|Bank details||Manage invoices and collect payments||Executing a contract||Creating a customer account|
|Connection data||Make statistics / Know your use of the site and blog||Legitimate interest of Altyor SAS||Consultation of the altyor.group website|
Your data is kept for the duration of your relationship and up to 3 years after the last contact subject to legal obligations.
We would like to inform you that you will receive newsletters about Altyor. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
The data collected from the form on the contact page is intended to provide you with a response. Your IP address is not stored.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Regarding your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to information: the right to know whether your personal data is being processed and to obtain information from the controller about the processing.
- Right of access: the right to know the personal data concerning you that Altyor SAS holds and to obtain a copy.
- Right of rectification: the right to request that your personal data be corrected or completed.
- Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data based on legitimate interest.
- Right to be forgotten: the right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to restrict the processing of your data: the right to request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: the right to retrieve your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format and the right to have your data transferred to another controller.
- Right to withdraw your consent: the right to withdraw at any time the consent you have given for the use of your personal data.
To exercise your rights you can contact us by email at the following address: moc.roytla@tcatnoc or by post at Altyor SAS at the following address: 121, rue des Hêtres – 45590 Saint Cyr en val. You should indicate your name, first name, email address, attach a photocopy of your identity document which will be destroyed after the request has been processed and specify the address to which the reply should be sent. A reply will be provided within one month of receiving your request.
How is your personal data protected?
Altyor SAS has put in place physical and IT resources with appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file deposited on your terminal when you visit a site, which makes it possible to collect information relating to your navigation. This information is then used to provide you with personalised services. Cookies are stored on your terminal for a maximum of 13 months in a text file accessed by our server to record your visits. It does not contain any sensitive or nominative information (name, address, emails, etc).
The cookies placed for the operation of the altyor.group website and the optimisation and personalisation of the services offered are intended for Altyor SAS.
The different cookies
Different types of cookies are used on the altyor.group website. Each type of cookie has a specific purpose.
- Cookies strictly related to the operation of the site: These cookies are essential to the operation of the site and allow you to use the main features of the site. If you do not accept these cookies, your navigation and experience on the site will not be optimal.
- Cookies related to statistics: These cookies are used to collect information for analytical and statistical purposes. This will enable Altyor SAS to know how often its site is visited and which pages in particular are visited, and to detect navigation problems in order to resolve them and improve the navigation of the site. If you do not accept these cookies, there will be no impact on the use of the site.
You can manage your cookies at any time. To change your settings at the top of this page. Please note that you can delete this cookie at any time by clearing your web browser’s cache. Each browser has its own procedure! We therefore advise you to go to your favourite search engine and search for: “empty my browser’s cache + browser name” (e.g. chrome, safari, internet explorer, firefox…). Please follow the procedure indicated on the website. The cookie on our site will then be deleted.
Terms and conditions of use
The altyor.group website contains data protected by intellectual property law and owned by Altyor SAS. The images, texts, photographs, graphic design and database of the site are protected. The reproduction of all or part of the elements of the site is prohibited without prior authorisation from Altyor SAS. Any total or partial reproduction, modification or use of the name or figurative trademark is prohibited without the express prior consent of Altyor SAS. In the event of infringement of its intellectual property rights, Altyor SAS may take action for infringement.
Altyor SAS is not responsible for any damage of any kind that you may suffer while visiting our site.